Global dried blueberries market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.05% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising demand of dried blueberries in the food and beverages, personal care and cosmetics industries.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global dried blueberries market are KAREN’S NATURALS, True Blue Farms, Graceland Fruit, Bergin Fruit and Nut Company, Oregon Berry Packing, Inc., Kiantama Oy, Royal Nut Company, Del Monte Food, Inc., Shoreline Fruit, CAL-SAN Enterprises, Ltd., Helsu foods, MEDURI FARMS, Naturipe Farms, LLC., OSKRI Corporation, Beprepared, Traina Foods, angas park, Eden Foods, Tesco.com among others.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dried-blueberries-market
Dried blueberries are used in several applications in the dietary supplements, cosmetic, personal care products, food processing industry and retail use. Dried blueberries are attained after removing the water content from berries using various drying methods such as solar drying, microwave drying, freeze drying and vacuum drying. The drying process helps in enhancing the nutritional level, flavour, health benefits and shelf life of blueberries. Dried blueberries are considered as a rich source of the anthocyanins, which are the potent phytochemicals and give the berries blue colour.
Global dried blueberries market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dried blueberries market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Segmentation: Global Dried Blueberries Market
- By Nature (Organic, Conventional)
- By Form (Slices & Granulates, Powder, Whole Dried Fruits)
- By End User (Bakery Products, Confectionaries, Dairy Products, Beverages, Cereal & Snack Bars, Cosmetics & Personal Care Products, Dietary Supplements, Foodservice Providers, Retail, Others)
- By Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Forecourt Retailers, Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Specialty Stores, Independent Small Groceries, Other Grocery Retailers, Online Retailing)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- The widening expanse of the real food movement is driving the market growth
- Enhanced nutritional value and flavour of the dried blueberries is also expected to drive the growth of this market
- Growing wellness and health consciousness among the people is boosting the market
- The alteration in the dietary habits of the customers is escalating the market growth
- Volatile production of the dried blueberries is expected to restrain the market growth
- Consequent high pricing of the products is also expected to hinder the market growth
- Limited supply of blueberries in specific regions can restrain the market demand
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-dried-blueberries-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research